Monday, August 21, 2017

Release Tour : Potion Perfect by Billie Dale

Title: Potion Perfect
Author: Billie Dale
Genre: 2nd Chance Romance / RomCom
Release Date: August 18, 2017
She fled here to start over, reinvent herself. Running has its perks. She learned that when she met him, fell for him, then used that same skill to run from him.
She was smart, a seventeen-year-old college sophomore. A viral photo made her trusting and naïve heart more cautious until an old gypsy made her believe love might be possible.
As her friendship bloomed with Kohl, deeper feelings followed. But the basketball star and the geek only ends well in a fairy tale. He crushed her heart and showed her that everything she thought she believed and trusted was a complete lie. He was a lie.
She made many mistakes over the years, but the biggest was seeing Kohl Black again.
Her beauty stunned him, but what was inside owned him.
Being a star basketball player and a part of campus royalty, you have certain expectations. Expectations he couldn’t give a damn about when he finally spoke to her. 
He wanted her back then just as much as he wants her now.
He didn’t get a chance to fight for them before. Now, nothing will stand in the way of getting Tensanne Craig back into his arms.

Chewing on the fingernail on her index finger, she ponders for a moment. “Do you want the truth?” “Always,” he says. “It was painful and the reality is I don’t see what all the hype is about. He said we needed to do it again to get it right but I was done after the first time.” Laughing to myself, I bet he did want to do it again. All those tits, bare, in my face and I wouldn’t climb out for days. That’s probably what part of his problem is, he didn’t get to enjoy any of the many perks of Tensanne naked. Those tits are going to be my first stop on the road to the promised land between her legs. “So, you don’t understand what is great about sex?” “No, it’s messy, difficult and takes very little time. The romance novels I read make it sound so romantic and hot but it was painful, awkward and I would rather read it than do it.” Laughing out loud, I make sure her eyes are on me. I want her to feel my words. “When it’s done right, Tennie Girl, you will see what all the hype is,” I joke but the laughter dies when thoughts of touching her fill my mind. “There is nothing quick about it. It’s bodies slapping, pulse-pounding glory right up until the explosion at the end. Touching, tasting, feeling someone’s body is the most exquisite action there is and that release at the end is as close to heaven as we ever get while were still alive. Someday, someone will show you the way it should be.” Thinking that someone had better be me and I wouldn't let her out of my bed until every inch of her body had been pleased beyond her wildest dreams. Pleasured better than any words she has ever read. Hell, when I’m done she will be waxing poetic with her own words.
A stay at home mother of four who loves to read, blog, and write. Billie Dale is from a small blip of a town in no where Indiana. When she doesn't have her nose buried in a book or glued to a keyboard she can be found cuddled up with her amazing husband of 14 years, loving on her sweet, sweet grandbaby or cheering for her kids sports.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment